Wesley is 16 Months

Well what a month this has been and wow, where did it go. The first thing we did this month was carve our pumpkin Wes really enjoy this, I let him dig in the pumpkin and play in all the seeds. This month Wes has gotten another molar, he's talking a lot, he learned how to hop and gallop and he' also started to tell us when he needs to go poopy or if he's already done it. He is peeing sometimes in the potty but not on his own. This is nothing I'm rushing but if he's ready I'll definitely be glad about not changing diapers. Deon and I also went on our vacation this month while Wes got to stay with both sets of his grandparents for a whole week. One other piece of history that happened was the first black president was voted into office, Barack Obama, Wes has no clue but he was part of a momentous time in the US. Other than that we just played and had fun like always. Enjoy the pictures! I'm a little biased but I do think he is the cutest kid in the world.

2 comments:

Robin Brewley said...

Too Cute!

Unknown said...

he is totally going to kill you for publicly posting that picture of him on the pot. hahaha