Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break wasn't much of a break for us. First, it took us 6 hours to get home and it is normally a 4 hour drive. Next, about 30 minutes after we got to his Grand-
mothers, Wes was playing with his cousin and they fell down about 5 steps. I picked Wes up and comforted him but he wasn't being consoled so it really concerned me. Then I tried to get him to walk and he wouldn't do that so we rushed to the emergency room that night. Praise God it was on a "contusion" and there was no break but for about 4 day he wouldn't put any pressure on his ankle so he had to crawl around. That was weird for me because I hadn't seen him crawl since he was 9 months old. Thanksgiving day was great we spent half the day with Deon's family and the other half with my family. Friday was our day to spend at Grandma's and Grandpa's house and Saturday we hung out with NaNa and Papa. Very busy going between houses but it was good to see everyone. It was a good Thanksgiving, just not much of a break for us. We got back Sunday about 8 pm and went to work the next day. BTW that Sunday in church Deon prayed specifically for healing of Wes's leg, Wes came out of the nursery and walked to his daddy, now he limped, but my son walked, thanks to the AWESOME healing of our Heavenly Father.

0 comments: