Easter and Moved all in the Same Weekend!

Well, I finally have a little time to myself to think and type. The sad thing is, it's only because Wes is home sick with pink eye. We've now lived in our new house for a week and a half, we move in April 10th and Easter was April 12th. This made for a very busy weekend but it all went well. Half way through the move on Friday Deon got call into work. I couldn't be mad because there was nothing we could do about it. The great thing was that all the big stuff was loaded in the U-Haul. So while he did his work, I continued to pack boxes and load them on the truck. I got as much as I could loaded on the truck and had it ready to go. When he got home around 8:30 we headed over to our new house and started unloading. First task, put up Wesley's bed. My poor little man fell asleep in the U-Haul on the way over, but it really made the move in easier. My parents arrive here about 15 minutes after we did and we got all things off the truck and in the house pretty darn fast. Moving in is so much easier than moving out, to me. There were a few glitches but we handled it all. I just thank God for the smooth transition and his perfect timing.

We had a great Easter, Wes totally understood the concept of finding eggs. He loved going around and putting them into his basket and then he sat down to see what was in each one of them. He's starting to turn into a 2 year old already. He's trying us and wanting to see how much he can do before he get in trouble and the world NO is getting on my nerves. It doesn't matter what you ask him his answer will probably be NO, or even, no no no. But I guess this is where I have to stand my ground and parent with LOVE, and spankings. HA HA HA. But I do love him so! The sweetest thing is to hear your child sing. Wes can now sing ''Hap Birday to You!'' It's so cute and reminds me of how much I love him even when he's saying NO.










Last but definitely not least I want to give thanks and praise to my Heavenly Father for his Son that he sent for us. Though we have the egg hunts and all the fun, I want to praise God for giving his Son Jesus. This is more real when you have your own child, to think that He knew He'd have to give up his only Son for us and He did it willfully is so AWESOME!

1 comments:

Charity Mack said...

You guys have a dog?! :)