3 Year Anniversary

Well today is our 3 year anniversary. I still awake and look at Deon and feel so lucky to be his wife. I pray that those feelings not only stay but that they grow stronger as they have through the past 3 years. I tell him daily that I love him and each that rings true. I love him more today than I did yesterday. I use to get so upset at people when you would tell them you were getting married and they'd make some sarcastic remark, like good luck or it doesn't get any better, or I remember when I got all gitty about my husband. I pray daily that they gittyness will never ever go away. I want to be married 80 years and still feel gitty when I see him. More than that I know it can be that way because my God is faithful. The same way that Christ loved the church we are instructed to love our spouse. I don't think God's love is any less now than when I was born. I love being married and I love my husband to death. These past three years have been some of the best days of my life. I have got to spend everyday with my best friend and I have been blessed with being able to carry and bare his child. I am so thankful that my husband loves me through everything, he adores me, and I am his princess. I love being a mom but most of all I love being Deon wife, he makes me so proud. I give God all the praise and all the glory for giving me my soul mate and the person I get to spend the rest of my life with.

0 comments: