It's Been a While!

Well it's been since Easter since I've blogged. I've been so busy, the grandparents have visited, we've been through Mother's Day, we went to the All-star Race in Charlotte NC, I planned my first Field Day, Wes's eyes have been swollen shut from mosquito bites, the end of school came, we went to Bush Gardens, I got my wisdom teeth pulled(all 4), and Deon had his 2nd Father's Day. What a very busy time it has been. We've had a great time doing it all, even the bug bites.

Deon and I are now leading our college-age group for the summer, we've had such a great turn-out and it makes me excited to know that with God we can help strengthen these young peoples relationship with Christ. Through our whole business God had been so faithful. He's kept us safe, he's given us the time to be together, he's given us peace, and he's helped us show love.
Wes is doing so well. He is now potty trained (for about a month). He does really well with telling us and he loves peeing outside. He can count to 10 and he can sing his whole ABC's. Everyday he just amazes me. I feel like I say that all that time. I love watching him grow and learn every day. He is a social butterfly. Today we went to a restaurant for lunch and Wes got up and went to another table to talk to there little boy who was the same age as him. He isn't one bit shy and will talk to anyone. He loves to watch TV with daddy and he's even getting to the point where he'll tell Deon he doesn't want to watch something. He got to help me make brownies for Daddy this weekend and he love it, his favorite part was licking the spoon. His favorite place to be is outside. He would stay there all the time if it were up to him. He loves the beach, he asks to go everyday. So we got him a baby pool. His second birthday is just weeks away and I can't believe it. I love being his Mommy and I can't wait to see what God has for Wes. I pray daily that God speaks to Wes in his sleep and shows him what He has for him. I pray that Wes learns to hear Gods voice and that he will obey.
Life has been great in the Brewley house. Not to say that everything is hunky dory all the time but it's great because God has given me a great family to spend it with.
Here are some pictures of the last few months.

0 comments: