March"ed" Right on By!

Well this month has come to an end. What great month it has been. Wes is going on 21 months and has continued talking so much, his personality grows daily and he loves to be in the lime light. I just love being around him and in all honesty I don't want it to go by too fast. God has shown his faithfulness this month in so many ways. We are still in the process of purchasing our first house. We were suppose to close on the 27, then it got move to the 31, and now we are just waiting for somethings to get worked out with the title so that we will not have to deal with this again. But in all this God has shown his faithfulness, if we were to have closed in March we would have had overlapping payment on our new house and our current rent, I just prayed for God to make a way for us to be able to afford this. Now that we will be closing in April, we can push our payment back a month. PRAISE GOD! I can't wait to get in our new house because lately Wes has been wanting to go outside and play but we don't have much yard to play in. He loves "sooting" in his basketball goal and he love doing it "atside". He talks so much, he makes me so proud.


My birthday just past and what a great day that was. Wes knows how to sing "birtday to you" . It was hilarious. I felt so privileged being at an elementary school, the kids were awesome and made me feel so special on my birthday. MeMe had some balloons set up for me in my room and my South Beach friend brought me a ton of South Beach and sugar free treats, (thanks Courtney). When I got home Deon had my favorite cake in the world (Sam's Club) and he sang Happy Birthday to me with the candles burning. He also had some flowers waiting for me with a card. SOOOOO SWEET! He then took me out to eat at PF Changs (MMM MMM MMM). What a great 29th birthday!











I had a God moment I guess you would say the other day. Wes was "sooting" in the back yard area and his ball went into the woods. He kind of look at it and then look at his daddy and said "help daddy help". Deon only walked to the woods and showed Wes which direction to go and Wes went right in, knowing his daddy was watching him and guiding him. It just made me realize how God works, all we have to do is let him know we need his help and he will be right there to guide us and in his presents we will feel safe and know that we can do it because he will not let us stray. What an awesome privilege to have a "Daddy" that will always be there for us.


Well, we'll keep you updated on the house situation, I'm still praying that things will get fixed this week so that we can move this weekend.

0 comments: