Picking Up, Packing, and Updating

Well we're getting packed and getting ready. We were suppose to close on our house today but there was a little hang up in the title so we have pushed it back to March 31, one day after I turn 29, Happy Birthday to me. Other than that things around the Brewley house are pretty normal, work, eat, sleep and oh yeah play, I think Wes could play, play, play if it were up to him. He's talking so much, he will try to say everything you ask him and most of the time he does pretty good, in my opinion. He can now sing the beginning of the Barney song, "I love you, you love me..." He sound so cute and I love him so very much. God has definitely blessed Deon and I in our marriage and all other things happening around us and I give Him all the glory. He has been so faithful to us.

2 comments:

Suzanne O. said...

Hey Robin!! I love your house. I really, really, really miss you, and I love reading your blog! Although it's still two days away...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I LOVE YOU!
Suzanne O.

Jenn said...

Your house is beautiful! What a blessing, God is so faithful and always blesses beyond what we can see. Love to you all. Jenn, Gary & Liam